999 meter Long Scarlet Wedding Dress

Written on 8:00 PM by FreshelStar

Wow...What a dress! This dress is a 999 meter-long scarlet wedding dress displayed in a shopping mall in Dalian,Northeast China's Liaoning Province on February 21,2008. It was hand knitted featuring 2,008 pieces of jade, 29 golden phoenixes and 800 peonies.
It took dressmakers 3months to finish. I think it's just for displaying. I wonder will it be used in the real wedding. I want to know what's their inspiration. Anyway,we can see the great work of hand-made things.

scarlet wedding dress

scarlet wedding dress


Reference

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment